Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.784 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 4% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,138 (€1,971) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)