Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.668 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 43,006 (4,031 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)