Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.176 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 37,227 (4,057 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)