Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.919 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 29,595 (2,984 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)