Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.317 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,922 (3,870 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)