Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.146 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,981 ($b8,846) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)