Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12937 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 50,104 (¥387,294) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)