Cost of living in Toyama, Japan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12697 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,803 (¥305,612) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)