Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,198 (﷼ 50,265,093) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 2 hours ago)