Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 15,860 (﷼ 46,928,621) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)