Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 13,901 (﷼ 47,090,207) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)