Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.722 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,377 (Mex$ 35,152) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)