Cost of living in Tiruppur, India vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19392 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 14,917 (₨76,927) in Tiruppur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (38 minutes ago)