Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21011 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 19,334 (₨92,017) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)