Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 ZAR / MDL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 13% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,711 (26,115 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)