Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 30,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,117 (52,081₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)