Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 861 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00166 ZAR / UZS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,421 (10,503,064 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)