Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.110 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 30% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,850 (€1,978) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)