Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.503 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 22% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 30,384 (€1,960) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)