Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.755 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,170 (€2,457) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)