Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.983 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,133 ($b9,146) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)