Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.122 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,175 ($b11,861) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)