Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.052 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,793 ($b10,618) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)