Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00095 ZAR / IDR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,144 (Rp 27,630,521) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)