Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04580 ZAR / HUF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,712 (539,573 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)