Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.616 ZAR / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 827 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 55,882 (kr 34,585) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 35,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)