Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.085 ZAR / XCD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 4% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,508 (EC$6,982) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 34,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (44 minutes ago)