Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.265 ZAR / XCD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 57% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,834 (EC$7,755) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)