Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.972 ZAR / HRK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,905 (18,207 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)