Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.718 ZAR / BYN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 34% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,501 (3,350 BYN) in Slonim.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)