Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.629 ZAR / SEK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 55,703 (34,188 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)