Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49451 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 11,226 (22,702₴) in Simferopol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)