Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.330 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,921 (RM7,183) in Sibu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)