Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.042 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,165 (12,326元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)