Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.330 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,159 (RM7,254) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)