Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49704 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,245 (46,767₴) in Sevastopol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)