Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43505 ZAR / THB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,390 (72,151 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)