Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.700 ZAR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 803 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 31,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 27,312 (R$ 7,382) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)