Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 732 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,301 (R$ 9,260) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 30,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 2 hours ago)