Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27353 ZAR / DOP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 30% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,950 (RD$ 94,872) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)