Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.765 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 33,385 (€2,118) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)