Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.563 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,743 (€2,218) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)