Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.563 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,958 (€2,111) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 24,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)