Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00469 ZAR / COP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,959 (COL$5,325,628) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)