Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.983 ZAR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 751 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)