Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.412 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,835 (RM7,280) in Sandakan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)