Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.618 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 43,846 (€2,639) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)