Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 690 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.119 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,961 (€2,231) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)