Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.186 ZAR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 892 prices entered by 115 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 22% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)