Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36809 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,101 (ARS $60,042) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)