Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 ZAR / HNL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,384 (L 48,149) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)