Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 ZAR / HNL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,112 (L 42,627) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)