Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 30,139 (Mex$ 38,879) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)