Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.725 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 35,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,909 (Mex$ 39,888) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)