Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 12,663 (ARS $24,940) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)