Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39616 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 11,930 (ARS $30,113) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)