Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,353 (Mex$ 36,596) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)