Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.724 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,503 (Mex$ 35,213) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)