Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48418 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,331 (ARS $35,794) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)