Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39211 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,302 (ARS $46,676) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)