Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37025 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 16,179 (ARS $43,697) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)