Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 732 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,820 (Mex$ 33,793) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)