Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26186 ZAR / PHP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 76% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 47,443 (Php181,174) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)