Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,515 (Mex$ 33,589) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)