Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49054 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,978 (ARS $54,997) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)