Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.749 ZAR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,286 (R$ 6,744) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)