Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.684 ZAR / OMR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,397 (﷼ 1,021) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)