Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.729 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 8% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,392 (€2,123) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)