Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.804 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 49% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,712 (€2,482) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)